Wine on the MountainSunday, July 29, 2012
Lehigh Valley Wine Trail
Saturday, July 28 & Sunday, July 29, 2012
Hit the road and head to Penn’s Peak in nearby Jim Thorpe for this festival which includes wine samplings from each of our eight wineries in your own commemorative glass. Relax with a glass of wine on the panoramic outdoor deck with a view of Beltzville Lake and the Pocono Mountains. Or stay inside in air conditioned comfort while listening to live musical entertainment.
Browse through the displays from local artisans and crafters selling handmade décor, accessories, and food items. Or purchase food to pair with your wine from the Penn’s Peak kitchens.
Tickets are required for this event and will go on sale in June 2012. Tickets are $14 in advance or $16 at the door the day of the event.
The event is noon - 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Live musical entertainment will be provided by Billy Bauer Unplugged on Saturday and the Jake Kaligis Dynamic Duo on Sunday.
This year's arts and crafts vendors include:
• Country Glo Soy Candles - Soy container candles & accessories - http://countrycandlespa.com/index.html
• Top Shelf Specialties - Wine-themed gifts and wine accessories. - http://www.topshelfspecialties.com/
• Princess and the Peony- Wine bottle hurricane lanterns and wind chimes that can be personalized for any occasion.
• JD Gourmet - Balsamic vinegar & olive oil blends www.Jdgourmet.com
• Larona Jewelry & Gifts - Crafted jewelry and art umbrellas
• Randi’s Gourmet - Kitchen cutlery, salad dressings, BBQ & hot sauces
• Watermark Glass - Original designs etched/carved into wine glasses, glassware and vessels (vases/bowls) using a sandblast process. www.watermarkglassdesigns.com